Bassetti Architects is a vibrant firm of talented and inspired individuals with offices in Portland and Seattle. We specialize in educational and civic work and are motivated by projects that create healthy and lively communities. We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Architect for our Portland office. The ideal candidate is passionate about architecture, has a strong design sensibility, and appreciates the process of articulating design through the documentation and construction process.
- Prepare design and construction documents and generate detailed solutions to architectural problems.
- Exhibit understanding of design philosophy of projects and produce design documentation to support that philosophy.
- Coordinate documentation work with project team.
- Coordinate and manage the construction administration process including interface with owner, contractor, and consultants.
- Contribute to team effort through the spirit of collaboration.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in architecture.
- 5 - 10 years of experience in a range of architectural skills.
- Experienced with building code analysis, the permitting process, and construction administration.
- Revit proficiency required.
- LEED certification is desirable as well as demonstration of a strong understanding of sustainable design.
- Ability to work both independently and in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, organizational and analytical skills
We offer competitive compensation and benefits including a 401(k) retirement plan, medical and dental insurance, long term disability insurance, life insurance, and an FSA plan.
Bassetti Architects is an equal opportunity employer that supports diversity and mentorship.
Qualified candidates should submit a pdf including a cover letter, resume and sample portfolio via email to HR@Bassettiarch.com.
Please visit our website for additional information about our firm: www.Bassettiarch.com.