Oh planning+design architecture is seeking creative and ambitious licensed architect’s with 5-7 years of architectural experience to join our amazing team. Our work exists at the intersection where personal meets formal, defying expectations while providing novel solutions. Design, essentially, shapes space and, more importantly to OHP+D, creates a story that is impressionable, relevant, informed and forward thinking. We challenge the traditional role of architecture through a mixture of research, innovative thinking and collaboration.
Oh planning+design architecture’s office culture is unique in that we are a progressively cognizant, socially engaged organization. We not only strive for resonant architectural designs- we maintain an ethos of environmental responsibility that is reflected in the work we do, and the communities we create. We believe in fostering a healthy work-life balance, offering flexible schedules and a generous benefits package.
For more information, check out our website: www.ohpd.net
The ideal candidate must meet the following qualifications:
- 5-7 years of professional experience
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Architecture- LEED AP licensure a plus.
- Ability to manage the technical aspects of client, team, and project coordination, including:
- complex detailing and assembling of construction documents
- coordination across multiple consultants
- maintain project deadlines and client relations
- fluency in creating and maintaining project manuals and specifications
- Proficiency in Revit, Adobe CS Suite
- Strong graphic and rendering skills
- Experience in commercial projects
- Self-motivated, organized, works efficiently
- Passionate about design and architecture
Design sensitive, well organized and detail-oriented, analytical and creative problem solver, excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal relationship skills, high level emotional intelligence competencies; capable of consolidation and/or coordinating multiple complex project/tasks, collaborative, relationship/consensus-builder, team player.
Please forward resume, cover letter and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest
Must be creative, personable, confident and self-motivated. Strong leadership, project management, client relations and presentation skills are essential.