DESIGN / PROJECT ARCHITECT
HELIOTROPE ARCHITECTS is seeking candidates for available staff positions within our growing Portland Oregon studio. (For more information about our practice, please visit our website at: www.heliotropearchitects.com
Considered candidates will meet the following criteria:
- (NAAB) accredited architectural degree
- 10+ years of relevant professional work experience (w/ a focus on single-family residential and commercial project typologies).
- Exceptional facility and self-directed experience with all phases of architectural process including: planning / programming, schematic design, code-related research, permitting processes, consultant coordination, production of construction documents, details and specifications.
- Ability to generate exceptionally thoughtful well-organized & aesthetically beautiful graphic-content, including working construction documents and presentations.
- Excellent interpersonal skill-set and general aptitude with all forms of communication
- Agreeable disposition and a generally positive temperament.
- Technical proficiency with general drafting / modeling / graphics & design program platforms, including AutoCAD, SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suites. Experience in BIM software (such as Revit) is desired, but not required.
Salary level will be commensurate with experience and skill level.
Please submit PDF documents, including concise letter-of-interest, resume and work-sample (or link to online portfolio) to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please include salary range requirements and indicate general availability. No phone calls please.
Heliotrope Architects is an equal opportunity employer.