Intern Architect / Job Captain (0-3 years experience)
Gnich Architecture Studio is seeking efficient, motivated team members to work on implementing branded retail projects (tenant improvements, new construction design, documentation, and construction administration).
Intern (Bachelor or Masters in Architecture, 0-3 years of experience working in a firm).
- Proficiency in AutoCAD required.
- Familiarity in Revit required.
- Ability to manage a workload of working on multiple small projects.
- Employee must be able to work independently to meet daily deadlines between several different projects within different jurisdictions and client contacts. For entry level positions there will be mentorship available, however self-driven and motivated employees will be best suited for the work.
- Previous retail experience desirable
Please send resumes, letter of intent, and work samples to email@example.com