Intern Designer / Architect
IdeasCollaborative is a small practice in Portland, Oregon. Current projects include residential and mix-used urban development. IdeasCollaborative is seeking exceptional Junior Architects/Designers for employment in a demanding and collaborative office environment in the Portland office. Considered applicants must have:
- BArch, MArch degree from an accredited university
- 3-5 years of professional work experience
- Exceptional concept design abilities documented with iterative models, diagrams, and architectural drawings
- Ability to execute presentation deliverables within very tight schedules
- Familiarity working in BIM with various tools and medium including but not limited to: physical model building, 2D and 3D drawing and modeling (Revit, Sketchup, etc), rendering (Revit, Photoshop, etc), generating presentations (Adobe Creative Suite), etc.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S. Fluency in English, both written and spoken, is required.
Please submit PDFs of your cover letter, CV, references, and works samples to email@example.com. Please include "JOBS" in the email subject line. Please include salary requirements and indicate availability.