For more than four decades Baylis Architects has designed exceptional spaces for businesses, families, and the public throughout the Pacific Northwest and Pacific states. In every project we find opportunities to build strong relationships with our clients, consultants and in-house teams. To create architecture that fits local landscapes – natural, cultural, and aesthetic.
We are seeking a creative, enthusiastic, self-motivating job captain with 5-7 years of experience in commercial, urban, multi-family projects (5 over 2) and excellent Revit skills to join our team. Responsibilities include design, coordinate, and implement project designs and details, supervise technical team members and coordination with consultants.
- Innovative with integrity and an excellent work ethic
- Balanced approach to design: Equal parts creative and analytical; attention to detail matched with the ability to see the big picture
- Open and creative problem solver committed to curiosity, innovation and positive solutions
- Eager to learn and grow professionally while making a meaningful contribution
- Passion for architecture and interest in its social, cultural and environmental impact
- Interest in working collaboratively as an integral part of the team, as well as the ability to work independently
- Good communication skills
- Ready for leadership and growth opportunities
- Top notch Revit skills (essential)
- Either hold or are working to attain professional architectural registration and LEED accreditation
- Established firm with a strong reputation for design, leadership, integrity, quality and innovation; committed to creating long-term, sustainable architecture that positively impacts the community and urban landscape
- Comprehensive architectural services provides staff at all experience levels the opportunity for design engagement throughout a project’s life-cycle; from beginning concept design through to construction and occupancy
- Positive, collaborative, creative work environment with opportunity for mentoring and professional growth
- Socially and environmentally conscious company culture
- Opportunity to participate in a diverse array of urban, multi-family, commercial and mixed use projects; varied in architectural style, scale and context
- Health insurance
- Fully subsidized commuter passes (Orca cards)
- Accrued vacation & sick days
- 401(k) enrollment and 100% vested employer contribution
- Profit sharing
- Assistance with continuing education
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Our office culture is strengthened by our weekly to yearly social gathering and office events
For more information about Baylis Architects, please visit our website: www.baylisarchitects.com
If you meet the criteria listed above, please send your cover letter and resume via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Job Captain” in the subject line.
No phone calls please.