The world of architecture is getting more exciting, more challenging, more diverse and more inclusive. At Opsis Architecture, our mission is to advance our clients’ vision through inclusive and inspired design that elevates human experience and nurtures our environment through the enduring art of architecture. We are a firm committed to welcoming more opportunity that will grow our collaborative approach.
This growth means we have an opening for a talented architect who can join our firm and contribute to our practice.
We are currently seeking an additional architectural staff member. Requirements are:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture
- Proficient in the technologies that help architects excel
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in a professional architectural practice
- Professional Architect License
- Ability and desire to lead projects with a degree of independence depending on project size and complexity
- Understands the power of collaborative design
- Sustainability interest / LEED Accreditation as a starting point for commitment to the demands our clients in the realm of diversity and inclusion, sustainability and the power of architecture to lead in the creation of an open, empathetic, and regenerative society
Opsis Architecture LLP is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.