Revit / CAD Coordinator
Mayer/Reed is seeking a REVIT/CAD coordinator to provide design assistance to both the Landscape Architecture and Environmental Graphics groups on projects specific to REVIT and other Building Information Modeling (BIM) skills and capabilities. Major responsibilities include:
- Create accurate Revit 3D model and 2D drawings for construction, fabrication and coordination between disciplines
- Manage & coordinate multiple files across architectural disciplines
- Provide quality control, clash detection and adhere to project and industry standards
Candidates should possess:
- Experience with REVIT in a professional application
- Experience modeling site features and topography
- Ability to take direction from multiple project managers and to contribute in a team environment
- Strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to pass a federal background check
Salary is commensurate with experience. Benefits package included.
Our studio is downtown Portland with access to bike and transit routes. Staff enjoys on-site workout, bike and shower facilities, educations offerings and social events. Visit www.mayerreed.com to learn more about our studio.