Individual Allied Benefits
Connect with over 1000 architects and design professionals in the Portland area. As an Allied Member, you can reach architects by participating in committees and events. You will enjoy member discounts on events, classes, job listings, and more.
Specific discounts include:
– Member discount on educational programs;
– Opportunity to present educational content to AIA Portland members through the Friday Education (FRED) program;
– Discount on FRED Does Lunch presenter opportunities;
– Discounted rental on the Center for Architecture, the only LEED Platinum CFA facility in the US;
– Member discount on special events;
– Free admission to FRED Does Lunch classes (including attendance certificate);
– Member discount on AIA contract documents and electronic documents;
– Individual Allied Member listing in AIA Portland Profile Directory;
– One free copy of AIA Portland Profile Directory;
– Member discount on AIA Portland mailing list;
– Discount on job board listings
– Discount on AIA Contract Documents
– One-year subscription to AIA Portland e-newsletter;
– One-year subscription to Oregon Architect quarterly print newsletter.
For additional benefits, including event sponsorship and expanded marketing opportunities, you may want to join as a company Allied Partner. Contact Amy Sabin, firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.