As being an effective team player, I am looking for a challenging career in your company, where I can learn a lot about this field and to contribute my best to your company’s growth with my area of expertise and to my knowledge. I promise to be a valuable asset to your company.
Previous Working Experience:
I have been working as a Power Electronics Design Engineer at Bosch Tools Industries Private Limited for 4 years and now I am searching for a related designation.
- Years of experience: 4
- Employer name: Bosch Tools Industries Private Limited
- Designation: Worked as a Power Electronics Design Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities:
- As a power electronics design engineer, I was responsible for the development, design and testing of existing and new power tools products such as a cordless impact driver and for applications that have been used in the automotive and DIY industries.
- Checking for the efficiency of the power tools and whether the tools will fit the job or not.
- Generating monthly reports on the working of the power tools and all the other automotive.
- Monitoring the performance and the efficiency of all the power tools and make sure that the garage is installed with the perfect and the best impact driver for the year.
- Maintaining and generating a detailed report on the performance of the power equipment and the impact drivers installed for the job.
- Sending the tickets on issue notification for the higher officials if any of the automotive or the power tool doesn’t works properly.
- Repairing the automotive and the power tools whenever it is needed, and this also includes some of the hand tools as well.
- I am currently doing a research on the impact driver’s efficiency and awaiting for the reviews on best impact driver.
- I have already completed my Ph.D. in Power Tools Safety from the University of Connecticut and I have been awarded many times for the Excellency in projects and academics.
- Completed M.S in Automotive and Power Tools from Indiana State University and I am a gold medalist during the course.
- Completed M.E in Mechanical Engineering from the State University of Ohio.
- I have successfully organized the National level conference and the symposium in our university.
- Worked as a student coordinator in NSS
- Elected as the student ambassador of my college.
- I have attended workshops in robotics and certified from sakrobotics.
- I have been the public speaker and I presented many papers on power tools and its efficiency.
- Dive Industry Technicians Course (DITC)
- Cylinder Testing Technician’s Course(CTC)
Name: John Michael
City/State: West Chester, OHIO